First off I need to say that I suck. The beautiful pictures that I am using in this blog were done by a very talented professional photographer. But I have lost her information and so can not give her credit in this blog. If you recognize these images please contact Enchanted Florist and let us know so I can fix that ASAP.
Now on to the reason I am rising ridicule to put these out there. First they are amazing and second I think they will fully express the title of this blog. My husband and I are both born and raised in Las Vegas and we have been married several time (to each other, that is how we celebrate our anniversary sometimes.) Just as a clarification, We are not the couple in these pictures. Anywho, here is what we would do:
- You don’t need to go out to Red rock or Valley of fire to get cool pictures in a desert for your scrapbook. You may want to hire a professional photographer, that will always help. BUt the most important part is the time of day. Do it at sunset or sunrise.
2. Have a minister meet you at The Neon Museum to take your vows. You will have to schedule and pay for those things on your own but the Museum is absolutely Las Vegas and at this point not to many people have gotten Married there. So in a town Known for weddings you will have a unique experience.
3. Make sure your bridal bouquet is rough and tumble so it can last the day of sightseeing, drinks, food and fun. Any local Las vegas florist will be able to do that for you but of course I am going to suggest calling Enchanted Florist.
4. Go to the Peppermill for drinks!!!! There are no words to describe how fantastic this place is and how much it drips with all things Las Vegas and cool
5. Eat Dinner at Carson Kitchen. This place is the right mix of gourmet food and relaxed atmosphere. It s also located in the historic Downtown district of Las Vegas.
Thank you for your time and actually this little exercise may have just helped me plan our anniversary this year! If we do it I will post pictures.